Saturday, November 22, 2008

Books I Read

I have decided to post every book I read over the next few months. Starting today. I love to read and I read constantly, but past a few months ago, I rarely remember books I read, and because I read so many, I think it's important that I write it all down so I don't forget. Today I finished a book called Eternity's Edge. It was written by Bryan Davis, who is, in my opinion, one of the best Christian Fiction authors around. He also wrote another series that I love called Dragons In Our Midst. But I digress. This was the second in the Echoes from the Edge series and I was really happy with it. I bought it two months ago, but lost it in one of my roommates rooms ( I have no clue how it got there). I found it yesterday and finished it around 4 this afternoon. I really love Bryan's character development. He creates really lovable, diverse, and interesting characters. So yeah, I loved it and I have two more books that I just got that I can't wait to read :)

2 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

Thank you for posting about Eternity's Edge. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

kay said...

Thank you for these wonderful books! I can't wait to finish Oracles of Fire and Eternity's Edge.